Buddhist Maha Vihara Temple (Brickfields) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Buddhist Maha Vihara Temple (Brickfields)

Temples are always great photography subjects. I think it's because of its grandeur and colours. When I was in KL a couple of weeks ago, my friend drove me to this Buddhist Maha Vihara temple in Brickfields, which is just nearby KL Sentral to take some photos with my then new Samsung ST600. So sad that since then, I don't really have time to play more with it!

Anyway, when we were there, no one was around; at least nobody that we could see. So I just snapped a few photos and left. We didn't even get down to pray or anything since I was rushing off to catch my train already. When we were there, I actually didn't know the name of the temple. I had to email my friend for its proper name. LOL

If you are looking for sample photos of the Samsung ST600, here they are, though because of space, I have to resize them to 800X450px for web publishing. I was using 10M widescreen and "normal" (as opposed to fine and super fine).

0 comments:

Post a Comment